Saturday, April 18, 2015

Email from Sponsors


James, words cannot express my gratitude to you! I am humbled that there are Malaysians out there who are very much concerned with the wellbeing of others. My students will surely jump with joy when they hear this.Once the house is built I will get in touch with you again to see the result.I will also try to email you a report on our work in Cambodia over the years fyi. I can be reached at 012-9170865.Thank you again James.p/s The same name in UPM is surely not related to me. My father passed away 41 years ago!On Thu, Apr 16, 2015 at 5:07 PM, James Ho<hojp@keckseng.com> wrote:Enclosed a bank-in slip for 3k for the good work that you are doing Azlan.Please visit our blog in the name card attached to see how we can work together in future helping people in need.Pl let me have your hp no for ease of communication in future.Keep up the good work and salam 1Malaysia.James Ho.Note: By chance is your dad from UPM or Serdang? Familiar name. I am a agriculture graduate from UPM.

 

 

Message from Lim who is arranging a chinese newspaper reporter to meet us.

Donation box u provided to me just
monday, I placed it at d spot easily b viewed. I try my utmost best to produce excellent result to support ur kindness n willingness organization to help needy. I personally donate a measly sum each mth. Lunch is on, c u 2pm at Sri Pantai restaurant, kg teluk jawa.

No comments:

Post a Comment