Sunday, January 17, 2016

James Ho personal aid to his friend Gooi's cancer treatment.

[14:37, 16/01/2016] James Ho: Bro Gooi.
I gave u d $ unconditionally.
No guarantor, iou or anything else.
Pure giving in the highest realm.
I am full of tears of joy hearing that u r another cancer SURVIVOR like me.
That calls for a big celebration when Ding, u n me meet in KL soon.

*James Ho*
[14:37, 16/01/2016] James Ho: Sadhu sadhu sadhu
*Bro Gooi*
[14:37, 16/01/2016] James Ho: Dear Bro. James, gd am. For this 20k, it is an advance from Ding. So i believe he shall return the sum to u directly when he returns. I will settle this advance with him when final payment is made in Feb. Kindly confirm that the total amount of all the cheques with u totals 170k. THANK YOU BROTHER. Hope that my health may recuperate after chemo. Actually my cancer is terminal as the nasal cancer was inoperable being too near the brain n nerve fibres. But after 15 rds of radiation in Nov 2014, the MRI, PET-scans last month showed no more cancer miraculously. The oncologist therefore advised chemo to cleanse the lymph-nodes of any potential traces for wholesome measure. God bless.
[14:37, 16/01/2016] James Ho: Dear Bro. James, after finishing reading your sms, tears rolled down my cheeks in a deluge. I said a silent prayer. I may be unlucky to be strikened with cancer, but with the grace of God, i have James Ho, a divine gift that is truly rare n superior to any forms of magnanimity. I went into meditation, at the end of which, i wonder how i can aptly send a clear message to u. After some deep thoughts. I think i may have succeeded. U will be the judge. All that u had said in ur sms are absolute truths. You JUST infused the funds i asked for, not once, but 6 times. These were given out with many NOs.  1. NO question asked. 2. NO guarantor. 3. NO  iou notes requested. Yes, I gave d cheques. But they may not guarantee repayment. What happen should
i pass away b4 land is sold. This, i am sure must have crossed ur mind. But that didn't deter u. You value friendship n life more than rm, which most people wld guard
with their life. Much less, gave it out as UNSECURED loans. Even my siblings or my closest ally could do what u had done. NO! 4. NO interest. 5. NO time-frame for repayment of any sort. 6. NO request for repayment until now. Not even ONCE. 7. NO collaterals.
*James Ho*
[14:37, 16/01/2016] James Ho: 20k in.
*Bro Gooi*
[14:37, 16/01/2016] James Ho: Thanks you have done a good deed
[14:37, 16/01/2016] James Ho: Dear Bro. James. Thank you. Your figure is wrong. There is another 30k missing. Pls pay in ALL cheques when i receive full payment from Ding. You have been very exceptionally kind to me already. By saying that u r not sure is your another clever ruse to give me a donation tacitly. Divine heart of gold! I ask u to confirm b'cos i lost the stubs of the cheque book of the earlier cheques. The new cheque book shows the latter cheques. My heart-felt appreciation for your unsurpassed magnanimity. God shall watch over u. Praise You and Him.
*James Ho*
[14:37, 16/01/2016] James Ho: Good news! BEST NEWS! YOUR FAITH HAS PULLED YOU THR' MY BRO.
Ptaise the LORD!
*James Ho*
[14:37, 16/01/2016] James Ho: So that Ding can get the full msg. The 1st sms in the sequence of 4 as u received them. It started with Dear Bro. James
[14:37, 16/01/2016] James Ho: James, i sent u 4 msgs just now. Pls forward the 1st one to Ding. I erased by mistake b4 forwarding to him. D other 3 msgs, i hd done so. I wish to keep Ding in the loop. Tq. Bro. God bless.
[14:37, 16/01/2016] James Ho: Become my epic crusade. Yes, Ding, u and me must meet in KL soon to tune up. God bless.


Thanks bro.
Thats what real frens are for.
Amitabha & sadhu sadhu sadhu.
Eventually it is anatta.
There is nothing bro.
*James Ho*
[14:37, 16/01/2016] James Ho: Only cancer-suffers can truly appreciate life n friendship. That puts both of us on the same stage. Remember how i  hugged u in early 2000s at PJ Hilton n wrote u a note. I knew u were a fighter from the start. I was right. I gave u the 'oil' as a morale-booster. Whether it actually had helped, we can only guess. It takes more than this to be a cancer-survivor. That is for sure. James, when i went to see Christine at d hospital, we had a good chat. But when i went the second time, she was in coma, near her death-throes. She was alone on her death-bed. All her loved out for food. I spent 2 min looking at her, on the life-support gadgets sustaining her. Most heart-rending. I held her hand  to bid farewell. I cried as i drove away. Bro. James, we should we collaborate to put our experiences to churn out d coffee-table booklet for the benefit of Yayasan Suria n cancer-patients in earnest. It has also become
[14:37, 16/01/2016] James Ho: Now, u try to give me 30k tacitly. I cannot accept that. Kindly pay in ALL cheques when i receive the payment for land sale.
[14:37, 16/01/2016] James Ho: Thank you. Brother. Without u giving the funds, where would i be today? U gave a last-minute life-line. I owe u my life to u  if i do live. Ur true LOVE for me, not money gave me that chance. Praise YOU n the Lord.
[14:37, 16/01/2016] James Ho: There is an inordinate mistake.  'even my siblings or closest ally could NOT do what u had done for me. Sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment