Thursday, January 29, 2015

Monthly Contributor 2015


On 12/1/2015 2:56 AM, Lse wrote:

Hi John and James

Happy New Year 2015. Sorry, have not kept in contact for some time …

Great to know that the Foundation have been flourishing .. thanks to the hardwork and commitment from both of you and the committee! God bless!! Regrets that I am not able to commit the time and resources that both of you do helping the under-privileged and needy, but maybe, I can contribute in a small way financially, while you guys does the heavy lifting.

Am travelling now until late January. I will arrange a monthly contribution once I am back at the home base. Will advise you once the first transfer is done.

Take care. Jane’s and my prayers are with you all in your much needed work.

God Bless, cheers and regards

James Lai

Owner

 SE Lai Associates

No comments:

Post a Comment